Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life since the last blog…


For I know the plans I have for you, “declares the Lord,” plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11
There is so much truth to this scripture  whether you believe what it says or not, in a very short amount of time your life can change.  I have to laugh a little bit, no matter how much I get in my own way…we know that in all thing God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28.  In my experience in past and present, MY bet is on God’s plan.
Our family endured sorrow a year ago this past March, with my mother passing away.  It has taken some time to heal. 
After the sorrow I have had extreme joy that continues to bless me each and everyday.  My wonderful son was reunited with the amazing young woman “who is the love of his life”.  Gods plan for hope and a future. 
my kids wedding
My journey continues,  My pencils are sharpened, my brushes are ready.  In this blog I want to share with you what I am learning, and new processes. I am exploring the world of Mixed Media and I love it.  I still love crafting and making cards, but I am ready to be using “my big girl paints”.
Blessings,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment